There are things I like talking about besides games. Though I haven't been able to come up with anything specific, anything that is on top of my head I will just write about. That may include some photography and other hobbies that I stick around to. So to keep it more organized there are links above this section with categories of my interests, so feel free to check them out. If you have any comments or feedbacks, just email me at CalvinCLCheung@gmail.com. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Step 1 - Thanks for dropping by!

I play PC games all the time - but I haven't really been focusing on any specific genres or titles, so whatever seems interesting to me then I will spend my time playing it. Lately I have been playing Dragon Age II, Cities XL 2011, Just Cause 2, The Sims 3, Homefront, Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm, recently just finished and stop playing Call of Duty - Black Ops. Many more coming as I anticipate further my-type games to be released before next year.

Hopefully things will be updated regularly with game reviews and other contents - so be sure to drop by!

Thanks and see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment