There are things I like talking about besides games. Though I haven't been able to come up with anything specific, anything that is on top of my head I will just write about. That may include some photography and other hobbies that I stick around to. So to keep it more organized there are links above this section with categories of my interests, so feel free to check them out. If you have any comments or feedbacks, just email me at CalvinCLCheung@gmail.com. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Crysis 2 videos

Apologies everyone for the late post, but finally came around to my blog again after my vacation and here is the link with Crysis 2 gameplays. It is actually my brother's channel as I do not own a YouTube channel myself - not only will you see Crysis 2 footage but quite a number of COD: BO and Brink gameplay, be sure to check back often and I hope soon to have a channel myself.

I'm currently working on a few RPG games actually, including "The Witcher", "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" and hopefully to get my hands on LA Noire for my Xbox 360. Occasionally playing FPS games, kind of switching between the two categories - whatever keeps me going : ) Stay tuned!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment