There are things I like talking about besides games. Though I haven't been able to come up with anything specific, anything that is on top of my head I will just write about. That may include some photography and other hobbies that I stick around to. So to keep it more organized there are links above this section with categories of my interests, so feel free to check them out. If you have any comments or feedbacks, just email me at CalvinCLCheung@gmail.com. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Returning to reality

Hey folks, I've been in Pattaya, Thailand for the last week and I'm back home now. Don't you hate it when you have a certain withdrawal feeling after a great holiday? It occurs to me all the time, simply because all my holidays are the best ones : )

I also would like to apologize for not updating, but before I get back to my mainstream PC and Photography blabber, I want to do some sharing with everyone in regards to my vacation. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment