There are things I like talking about besides games. Though I haven't been able to come up with anything specific, anything that is on top of my head I will just write about. That may include some photography and other hobbies that I stick around to. So to keep it more organized there are links above this section with categories of my interests, so feel free to check them out. If you have any comments or feedbacks, just email me at CalvinCLCheung@gmail.com. Enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Battlefield 3 videos!

Upcoming hype...!

To all Battlefield fans, Dice has released three new footages showcasing some of the most exhilarating gameplay ever, and here they are.




Some new thoughts processed in my mind when I looked at these videos, and I want to discuss it with everyone in the next post as it is not only for Battlefield itself. It's about the fine details incorporated in games during development nowadays. Stick around and stay posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment